MOËT & CHANDON26 May 2021
SYNERLAB – LABORATOIRES BTT
A 650 m² extension to their production site
CICAL supported LABORATOIRES SYNERLAB with the design studies and construction aspects of a 650 m² extension, for the installation of new pharmaceutical powder mixing workshops.
CICAL project managed the technical work packages and built the extension.
The challenges were to automate and increase the volumes of powder mixing batches.
An 18-month-long project (concept design, studies, construction, commissioning)
- Taking into account of various regulatory and administrative requirements (planning permission, ICPE classified facility)
- Organisation of the flows and the layout of the workshops
- Design of the air ducting and pressure cascades for the premises, air handling unit
- Temperature and humidity control in the production areas
- Management of ATEX zones
- Commissioning services for the building and the technical work packages: heating, cooling, electricity, air, mains water, purified water, steam, waste
- Connection of all the energy sources to the process equipment
- Concept design studies for budgetary validation
- Works supervision