CICAL managed all the trades involved in the Inergy Automotive Systems project to move the activity of the Fontaine site to its Pfastatt site. The aim was to improve productivity and reorganise the manufacturing process.
CICAL’s task was to redesign the layout of the site. It designed a “clean” unit that could be developed and extended in the future, with improved working conditions (ergonomics, cleanliness, noise) and improved productivity and reliability.
- Raw materials storage silos
- Blow moulding technical shaft
- Blow moulding and post-blow moulding shop
- Fluorination shop - Finishing shop
- Dynamic buffer storage
- Synchronous accessory fitting workshop
- Synchronous area - Closed canopy shipping area
- Utility centre (fluids, energy), staff amenities
- Fitting out of different areas (production offices, shipping offices, drivers’ rest area, administrative offices, cleaners’ rooms)
- External works (roadways, etc.) - Stormwater and containment basin
- Restyling of the façades of the administration building and visitor foyer
- Restoration and conversion of the unreconstructed production area into an accessory store