MOËT & CHANDON26 May 2021
PIERRE SCHMIDT26 May 2021
New 4,500 m² production site
For the Charcuterie Val d’Argent in Scherwiller, CICAL designed a new meat processing, cooked meats and meat pie production plant.
The 4,500 m² factory allowed the company to group its meat processing and meat pie production on one site.
The aim: to increase production and storage capacity. The work took place over a 10-month period.
A 16-month-long project (concept design, studies, construction, commissioning)
- Organisation of flows and layout of the workshops, technical departments and staff areas
- Improvement of traceability and order picking
- Compliance with the rules on one-way workflows for all flows
- Management of solid and liquid waste to enable sorting and recycling
- Room temperature control and traceability
- Commissioning services for the building and the technical work packages (refrigeration, electricity, air, discharge treatment)
- Master plan for the future extension of the building
- Works supervision