The LVMH group, leader on the luxury goods market and the largest producer of champagne, chose CICAL to create its new red wine production centre. CICAL acted as project manager for the process part and led a consortium that included the group’s architect.
The client’s brief was for an innovative, high-performance industrial unit capable of increasing its pressing capacity in the region (Aube) to meet growing demand for red wine.
The new production site artfully combines innovation, respect for tradition and aesthetics.
- 6,000-hectolitre red wine fermenting room
- White wine must racking room
- 3 8,000 kg wine presses
- 1 red wine thermovinification line
- 1 conventional maceration line
- Possibility of extending the site for 9,000 hectolitres of red wine
- Possibility of extending to 6 8,000 kg presses